Due to the pandemic, we haven’t been able to do a big trip abroad for the last two years, so instead we’ve been going through video footage from our old bike tours, starting with Mexico!
Here’s the result: a video of our 300km ride from Mérida to Tulum on the Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico.
Cycling in Mexico Blog Posts:
- Sights & Lights in Merida, Mexico
- Cycling from Merida to the Dzibilchaltun Ruins
- Biciruta Merida – Car-Free Sunday in Mexico
- The Adventurous Cycling Route From Merida to Izamal
- Izamal to Chichen Itzá – Cycling the Scenic Route
- Mexico’s Maya Ruins: Chichen Itza
- Cycling Mexico’s Highways – Chichen Itza to Tulum
- Cities & Sights on our Cycle Route from Mérida to Tulum
- 6 Maya Archeological Sites from Merida to Tulum
Nice, I hope I can bring my Brompton to Hawaii, looks like a nice place to cycle, thank you 🙏, keep up the good work 👍