The last trip we did before Covid-19 shut down the world was Hawaii. You can read all about the trip (including photos and MAPS of our routes) in the posts below:
- Bikes on a Bus! Kona -> Waikoloa -> Hilo
- Hilo’s Waterfalls & Caves Loop
- Hilo’s Beaches
- Cycling the Lava-Ravaged Red Road to Puna
- Bike & Hike in Volcanoes National Park
- Cycling the Old Mamalahoa Highway to Akaka Falls
- Biking from Kona to the End of the World
We didn’t get around to making videos right after our trip to Hawaii, but 2+ years into this pandemic, international travel is still not advised and we’ve got time to kill at home. Hence, a video making blitz of Hawaii!
Great video’s, how did you carry your Brompton’s on the plane or did you rent them?
Thanks! To answer your question, we bring our own Bromptons. The Big Island, Hawaii, doesn’t even have a bike store that sells (let alone rents) Brompton bikes. Here’s a post about how we pack the bikes for our trips: http://bromptoning.com/traveling-adventures/mexico/packing-the-bromptons-for-mexico/